Saturday 4 September 2010

Loving the cat lipstick

Yayy. I've had a muck around with the blog and blog maker and worked out how to post pictures! Step 2 of creating a fashion blog complete!
So, like I said before, this is the Paul & Joe cat lipstick that I think rocks. It comes in 3 shimmery colours (mistake on their behalf, alot of people would have way prefered block colour, but I'm crossing my fingers they'll release more shades soon) with 3 awsomely patterned tubes - my favourite's got peach swans on it.
I am a little behind with this as it came out about a month ago, but I love it anyway and if it's this cool, does it really matter how long ago it came out?
Maybe it does but I'm posting it anyway. The blog needs colour and cat lipsticks seems like the best way to go.

Note to self: BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment