Saturday 4 September 2010

The beginning


This is hopefully the first post of many. Written whilst watching The Hills in my living room.
I was going to start with a little bit about me, but have decided to remain anonymous, so I'll keep myself nice and mysterious in the event this turns out to be a load of shit. Less embarrassment.
I was also going to start my fashion reporting on Paul & Joe's latest lipstick (in the shape of a cat!!! That's the actual lipstick, not the case!) but it will probably take me some time to work out how to post pictures and get the whole format of the blog up and running.
And by the way this is my first ever go at creating any kind of blog (I did make a web page for GCSE ICT 2 years ago). So it's probably going to be pretty crappy until I work out how to use this - I was never any good with the whole MySpace html thing. Don't take this first post at face value, the rest of the blog will be nothing like this when I work it out. Hopefully.
Oh god, I've said hopefully too much. I need to get some new words before I start writing this thing properly. Google should really install a synonyms thing, the same as Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment